Thursday, November 8, 2012

Here's a comparison of an earlier piece of jewelry I made

I would love to get anyone's input on my progress. I'm still working on my camera skills. I need better lighting.
I was trying to follow a pattern in a jewelry magazine. I didn't (at the time) have the correct wire gauge or type, so this is an approximation of what was in the directions.

I think I'll attempt it again a little later.

I'm working on a design especially for my Mom. I'm not sure if she'll wear it, but I wanted her to know I'm thinking about her. We never know how much time we truly have with our parents.

May peace be with you.
Please send a comment. I'm not certain I have the correct settings on it yet, but I check back later.
zsmom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.